Wednesday 5 July 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Teachers Cards.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with  Woodware Stamps and here is a peek of how I used them, if you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

I had to smile when I knew we were going to do this project as I used to be the one receiving these and now I'm the one making a card for teachers, so here it is:



This were I started but if you would like to see how I made it you need to pop over to The Craft Barn.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

3 comments:

Cara said...

Love this card and how you made the perfect splats etc with the stencils. Definitely not your run of the mill teachers card, but certainly one of the nicest x

Brenda Brown said...

Such a great card and design Angela, love the cats and quote xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love the whimsical look of this piece, Angela - going to pop over and check out the how-to!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10