Friday 6 April 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Oh dear! the box is falling apart!
Thank goodness we noticed the bottom had started to fall just as the Blue tits were getting busy in the box but we had no choice but to try a quick fix so Gaffer tape to the rescue and thank goodness they didn't seem to mind and are still flying in and out.

I don't know why but every time I look at it I just have to smile it looks so funny but maybe it's just me and my silly sense of humour!
It reminds me of one of those old cartoon characters with toothache that have bandages round their head.

 
 The frog spawn seems to be developing and some of the round bits seem to be getting longer. You might just be able to see.

 
Somebody was watching me the other day!


I'm sure you can see by the look on his/her face that they know I've seen them and they've seen me Lol!

 
This was one of the few nice days as it has rained quite a lot here.
Our new Hobbycraft shop opened Wednesday but not had chance to pop in yet.
 
I've been busy this week but not really many photos to show you.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Morning Angela, when I saw your Bird Box picture it was like De ja Vu as my MIL has had exactly the same problem for a number of years. We decided last year to buy her a new one but the birds do not like it as much as the older one. Maybe because it stands out like a sore thumb!!
Love your dry Spring pictures, it's good to see the circle of life carry on regardless.
Have a smashing weekend & much creativity Tracey xx

Lisca said...

Good for you that you repaired the bird house before it could completely collapse. I'm sure the birdies appreciate it and don't care even if it looks like a tooth ache!
The squirrel looks cute. I worked at the hospice in Bristol and the squirrels there became quite a pest. Stealing food off patients' plates etc. So cheeky they are. And of course they are the foreign invaders. No red squirrels around much...
Enjoy your weekend. I hope the weather cooperates. It's pretty awful here too. It's 17 degrees but dull and overcast. Not nice. (But I'm not complaining).
Lisca

Redanne said...

No, you are not on your own Angela, it made me smile too when the image popped up in my reader. Well done for the repair job, you would not want those little eggs to fall out when they arrive! The frog spawn is coming on a treat too. Hope you have a good weekend! Anne xx

Shoshi said...

Spring is finally coming, Angela! I just wish I was well enought to enjoy it. Thank you for your visit. I had my operation as scheduled and all was well but they sent me home too soon and I had to go back again with bleeding. Home yesterday and now trying to catch up a bit but exhausted and can't focus my eyes or concentrate for long so it's going to take a while.

Shoshi

mamapez5 said...

Your frogspawn has gone from full stops to commas. you'll have tadpoles before you know it.
I am glad you managed to repair the box for this year's nest. I hope it holds up until the babies are fledged. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10